Saturday, October 18, 2008

100th post!!!

well pat me on the back cause this is my 100th post - I should have managed this feat back in Sept but oh well

So, today is MFC due date (although I think that baby might stay in hiding a few more days). Her belly is crazy big and I heart it! oh and happy wedding anniversary to you and Benjamin.

this pic is of her belly at 8ish months I believe? {and yes A.C. I hijacked a photo of yours}
But my dear cousin I thought it would be fun to have a couple of pics of us when we were just bambinos


I notice a similarity from your 4-D pic of your baby and you! THOSE BIG CUTE CHUBBY CHEEKS! How cute is g'ma in that pic?!? loves it! But I just wanted to say I can't wait for your baby to get out of your belly so we can have a proper introduction. I hope its soon! Love you!
{oh and how awesome are our outfits ha}

1 comment:

Ashley said...

HOLY MOLY! i just a bit teary eyed. that's silly.

1st - i'm so proud of your 100th post! woot!
2nd - the pic with gma in it, i NEED a copy, PLEASE.
3rd - i think those chubby cheeks do come from me! so cute!

love, love, love you!