Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the Oscars were no B-O-L-O-G-N-A!


Get it, Oscar Meyer - Bologna? No, or just too witless for you? Well well well isn't everyone the critic.

So I failed to get my money in for an Oscar pool which was a good thing because I checked my results and I only ended up getting a few right and 2 of them were total guesses! Seriously, I did not get the chance to view any of the films that were in the best short film, live action catergory but I sure did guess correctly that Le Mozart des Pickpockets would win.

I was SO happy that the best song went to the couple from the movie Once, if you haven't seen it - YOU SHOULD! Its just sweet and light-hearted. And there are a couple of other songs in the movie that are amazing besides the one that actually won.

Any favorite dresses from the Oscars?? hmm, mine were
Helen Mirren - those jeweled sleeves = amazing
Renee Zellweger - always the Carolina Herrera girl and as usual the dress rocked, her hair on the other hand needed some work and actually the lady could use some eating of the fatty bologna.
Katherine Heigel - the dress was gorgeous and lets just say she has flawless skin and I loathe her a little
PS I also loathe that chick that got to be George Clooney's date! VVVVVVVVVVVV to her haha

Last bit of my blabberness - I purchased the 1st season of Flight of the Conchords this past Sunday, I have seen most of the episodes, but I can't wait to re-watch them!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i loved katherine heigel too. bomb.