Friday, February 22, 2008

people of the world

AHHH, so behold my first blogging! I am hoping to fill this with lovely things, people and events I like ! So we shall see eh.

So I titled my first blog - people of the world - and you (my loyal reader) should want to sing out loud in reponse - SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!
Oh yes my dear confidants, I proudly went to the Spice Girls concert at Madison Square Garden and I loved every second of it. If they had done more than one show in the city and the tickets weren't as expensive I would have made plans to see them at least twice. It was beyond delightful. I had bought one of my cousin's (MFC - as she is commonly referred to as) a ticket to the show for Christmas and my friend HB also wanted to go so the three of us rocked it out, along with the many kids and teens.



Ahhh, ahhh there is Posh on the end... I don't get the big deal about her? I mean, for me she was the spice girl that didn't do much as I recall. The youngens' went MAD every time she had a little solo part

so GOODBYE MY FRIEND
(now you sing) I know you're gone you said you're gone but I can still feel you here
ITS NOT THE END

and I promise to not always be this cheesy you just caught me at a really weak moment!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i am MFC!!!!! woot! and yes the concert was BOMB.

xoxo
ash

Matt said...

Dear sweet mildly retarded sister, we all know that I am HFC.

Anonymous said...

I've never personally known a blogger before. I'll check in on occasion to ensure quality control.

Dad