Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am magic, or so I thought


PREFACE - Okay, so yesterday while I was at work I had recently stuck a piece of Eclipse® gum in my mouth but right before that I had taken a sip of root beer.

CLIMAX - All of the sudden I had the urge to cough and when I did (this is where the magic comes in) this white powder came out of my mouth. I could easily see it because of the light from my computer screen. It was AWFUL - it made my nose burn and the taste it left in my mouth was nothing short of disgusting and tasted not a thing like Eclipse® gum! I thought I was magically coughing out power... really I thought that my gum and my root beer had a chemical reaction or something hehehe {sadly thats no joke I really did!}

PREFACE {I LEFT OUT} - well before any of the previous things occured I forgot that I had just recently taken a pill. I am sure the little cap on it had some loose and lodged itself in my throat, so when I cough I coughed up my pill

ENDING - my nose burned for a good 20 minutes after this occurance, I don't know how people intentionally snort up drugs through their nose cause it did NOT feel pleasent at all!