Thursday, April 10, 2008

obsessive much???

I think I might be! I have been on a craigslist rampage ever since I got my turntable. If I had a ton of spare cash and a house, I could totally have hooked myself up

let me show you my craigslist find of the day!

a little expensive but I am swooning over this STOVE












And some people's opinion of 'very nice' is really really off base for what I consider 'very nice'.

{oh quick little funny story on my turntable, I didn't realize all the things I needed in order for my turntable to actually work i.e. speakers and an amp. Um, amps aren't cheap! I seriously thought I would just be able to hook it up through my tv speakers and just listen away, but such is NOT the case. I finally bought a couple of records the other day and now all I can do is put my ear as close to the turntable needle as possible to hear a fraction of a nosie coming from the turntable. Not a good way to listen! My good friend Holly called me the other day and asked me what I was doing and I got all panicky because I was trying to listen to my record, but is that something I wanted to admit? Well not really but I had to fess up because I think I sounded really suspicious or something. Anyways, I have the mentality of a 5 year old and I want to play with my new toy NOW, but I can't and it is super frustrating!}

Oh last bit...DRUMROLL PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I got an E.L.O. record, a Crosby Stills and Nash record and lastly the Saturday Night Fever record.. BOMB!
{> = drum noise}

No comments: