Friday, June 20, 2008

TG & Y


I remember going to TG & Y just about every time I stayed at my Grandpa and Grandma W's house.

It was in the good old Choctaw Plaza and my dear cousin and I would seek out the best of the best of the toy section for under a few dollars! I usually came away with a coloring book or a frisbee or something - OR possibly if I was in the mood, just loads candy!
I was just thinking that I always wanted to buy some balloon maker (rubber in a tube you would blow out of a straw) but I was always told it was unsafe. Hmmm I wonder if that balloon thing is still made - I might just have to buy it for the heck of it! You know, prove to everyone just how safe it is!

so I was thinking about TG & Y because I came across a store and it reminded of of all the silly little things I could find in a TG & Y - its called the Blue Ribbon General Store

here were a few things I spied that would be fun to have!


cute MATCHBOOK












who wouldn't enjoy some CANDY LIPS














ooooohhh FORTUNE TELLER












will return...NEVER!















nutritional facts of WATER haha

















drawing pad AWESOMENESS



















POSTER













similar to what I found the otherDAY

No comments: