Friday, June 6, 2008

What I learned from Old Blighty

Okay okay - it all pretty much revolves around food!

- that vinegar on pretty much anything is the best thing EVA! um, seriously I can't get enought of salt and vinegar chips they are crazy yummy and the tangier the better! Why did I never know this????

- I was amped up on antioxidents in London due to the fact that I HEART Ribena! Its this drink made from Blackberrys and I think it delish. {and I get to use the term 'amped up' because I own an AMP - holla to my turntable} - I think I might try to see if I can make a small purchase online and get me some RIBENA at home!

- I can't eat a real english breakfast a.k.a. a 'fry up' because the thought of it makes me nauseous. Now please understand, I am from Oklahoma where fried food is very prevalent, but I just couldn't manage to actually order a 'fry up' and not imagine myself as a vomiting mess later in the day. A full english breakfast consists of bacon, eggs, fried tomatoes, fried mushrooms, toast, baked beans and sausages
RIDICULOUSITY I exclaim!

adding a couple of pics from the London part of the vaca
finally in the UK - taking the Gatwick Express into city center London













At this asian restaurant called Wagamama













No trip to London would be complete unless you got a pic in a red phone booth

No comments: