Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my vocal repugnance for word verification


THIS IS A REAL ONE FROM TICKETMASTER - are you kidding me?

Um, I hate those things! Seriously I try to get tickets and they give me a blurry word with an even blurrier line through it. They make it ridiculously impossible to read much of the time. And who makes up this letter combination {computer generated I'm sure - damn those smart computers}? I get in a panic because I am put on a time limit in which I have to solve the mystery word in order to get these tickets. And now just to make things a bit more tricky ticketmaster has decided to make it a two word combo with a space in between, but the one above astounds me the most... did they up the ante and give me a number? UGH!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i hate word verification, even on blogger i hate it!