Thursday, March 20, 2008

just a few things

Remember when you would get liquid in your straw by holding the top of the straw and then let your finger off the top so that all the liquid would spill into your mouth!?! Well same concept, but this is the fancy grown-up version! They said its original use is for soy sauce, but no one is holding you back from using it with olive oil either. Personally, I think I would be tempted to fill it with soda and pour it out in my mouth. What can I say, childish at heart!



AND THESE... I HEART A LOT!
I would LOVE to see someones face if I handed them one of these cards during a movie. I'm not sure it would work, but it would be delightful if it actually did. For some reason I have the situation playing out in my head and it doesn't end well, and the last thing this movie-talker would do is actually be quiet. Yes I have quite the imagination! I would also like to see a card like this but instead of 'stop talking' I would enjoy one that said 'shut your yapper and if you touch your phone again during the movie there will be a big burly man outside to beat you... thanks {and kisses}'

1 comment:

Ashley said...

where do you even find this stuff?