Monday, March 17, 2008

ode to my purse

So I need a new purse... the one I carry most often is dying a slow death. I have had it for a good 8 years {give or take a year} and it has been through a lot. Don't get me wrong it has disappointed me a few times by allowing valuable wallets and mobile phones to fall out {oops}, but for the most part it has been good to me. Now the strap is starting to unravel and I am fairly sure that it can't be fixed, but I refuse to let it fall into its long sleep without making it really WORK for it. So in the mean time I have been trying to research a replacement for my dear friend. For as much as I love my purse, I do wish it were a bit bigger. And like the one I have now my new one needs to be able to fit under my arm. I know what you are thinking... wow, its a little pricy at $198! But you have to understand, I don't change purses very often, when I find a purse I like, I wear it with everything.

So I think I want this purse in BLACK!

PS - dear parents, if you read this please note I do NOT want this for my birthday - I would prefer some cashola for my trip Over The Pond! {kisses}

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i think this is a great purse! and the one you have needs to have a proper burial - tossing into the trash.