Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day FIVE

Well I suppose I am a glutton for punishment - I can't stop looking at food blogs! If you have never seen the website tastespotting.com you are soooo missing out! Its a feast for the eyes, which I suppose in my case that is the only part of me that is getting a feast.

But today is a big day - day FIVE - when it is over I will be at my half way point! I was talking to my mom about it last night and she thinks I am a little crazy for doing it, but it a good test for self restraint and I have also lost a little weight. In all honestly I don't know if I have noticed any type of changes, other than I believe my sense of smell has been heightened. Hmmm? Oh well! Check back in later

UPDATE - a bunch of people in the office just brought in fried chicken and it smells heavenly!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you need to make tastespotting.com a link.... you normally do. it must be the lack of nutrients to your brain.