Friday, July 25, 2008

Moving on

well today was the very first day I added any meat back to my diet - I just hadn't been wanting any. I had ham and swiss on a brioche roll toasted - can I say delicious much? Um YES I can... DELISHIOUS! hehe

alright now on to more important things - I watched Diane Sawyer interview with the famous swimmer Esther Williams quite some time ago but one thing from that interview that stuck with me was her old swim caps. Which made me wonder about fancy swim caps... do they still make them?

and the answer is - INDEED THEY DO
here are some cute ones

Cute in PINK {althought they refer to it as Mauve} and at $8.99 its a steal :)

















And this one is quite LOUD - I mean you could get people talking for sure!






And this one - although not much in the way of a SWIMCAP reminds of of Edie Beale from Grey Gardens! And as many of you know - I love me some Beale's!









No comments: