Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day FOUR

well its the morning of day FOUR and I am feeling pretty good still. I have to say that I am craving food - well I am craving junk food so I think I'm okay sticking to it for a little while longer. I mean, once I start getting a craving for plain lettuce then I would consider caving on this detox, but all seems well so far.

UPDATE - well I foresee problems, because I was reading about other peoples issues on the Master Cleanse and they all say that they had the worst time on day SEVEN and guess what day SEVEN is for me???? oh its FRIDAY and FRIDAY I am most likely going to the movies and the smell of popcorn might do me IN hahaha - well I guess I will just cross that bridge when I come to it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

skip the movies!!!! i want you to succeed so bad! 10 days, 10 days, 10 days!!!!! woot!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ashley. You have to do the 10 days. Do it for the blog.