Thursday, September 4, 2008

the A.M. extremes

I had just gotten off the train and I was taking the stairs up to the street I noticed a woman walking with one of those backpacks on wheels and there was a man who wasn't paying attention and he stepped on her bag. Mind you I don't think it was intentional but he clearly stepped on this womans bag in a big way - it really tripped her up. This man failed to say he was sorry or even acknowledge the fact that he did anything wrong and just chose to ignore the situation entirely. So the woman says something to him - he again looks at her and then looks away chosing to just ignore the situation. She says something to him again and he won't even look at her this time, so this woman proceeds to pull up her backpack on wheels and hit him in the leg with it and tell him to grow up. He still refuses to address her in any way so she hits at him again with her backpack. Now I am standing on the corner waiting for the light to turn green but I am really wrapped up in this situation so I turn to look around and notice that I am not the only one intrigued by this circumstance... a lot of people are watching at this point. She yells at him once again and tells him to grow up to which he finally responds - well you just hit me with your backpack why don't you grow up. hahaha - the whole situation is SOOO mature I can't even stand it!

So finally the light changes the woman heads in the opposite direction of the man and I head to cosi to grab a coffee. I order my iced coffee with soy milk and the man behind the counter starts on my order. Then all of the sudden as I am grabbing my splenda to put in my coffee I turn around to see the man standing RIGHT behind me handing me my coffee. He asks if it has enough milk and I tell him its perfect.... and he responds with "your perfect, love"

it was weird - I just kinda looked at him funny and said thanks but then I noticed a guy standing in line about to order - start laughing at what had just transpired.

well that was my morning so far... jeepers creepers

oh and because its HIGH-LARIOUS

re: Sarah Palin

Fox News: "She does know about international relations because she is up therein Alaska right next door to Russia."

Jon Stewart: "Alaska is also next to the North Pole so, obviously, she must also be friends with Santa."

1 comment:

Ashley said...

aweseome. totally awesome.