Monday, September 8, 2008

ohhh I believe in yesterday

so yesterday I made another trip back to Brooklyn so I could make it inside the doors of the Blue Ribbon General Store since I went on Labour day last weekend and they were {of course} closed. But I was able to make a couple of small purchases

I have posted on both of these posters before {I think?} but after I saw them in person I decided I needed them all to myself

my dear roommate make the journey with me this time and we hit a couple more shops in the area... it was nice.

but here are my AH-MAZING purchases {jealous much?} - I have to admit I think the best part about it was they were only $4.95 each woot woot!

Phrenology Head Wrapsheet

















A New Yorker's View of the USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It reminded me of this...

http://www.graphicsoptimization.com/blog/wp-includes/images/go_examples/2007_11/NewYorker1976-03-29cover.png

meleiarw said...

OMGosh you are right willy k - its quite similar in its thinking. Thanks for showing it to me