Tuesday, September 16, 2008

weekend recap

On Friday I went with a couple of friends to see the movie BURN AFTER READING - if you haven't seen it I say SEE IT. Personally I loved it, Brad Pitt was great as the dim-witted gym trainer.

Sat. was a fairly do nothing day - veggied out and watch some football Michigan {go blue} and then after that the OU game {boomer sooner} - then on to SNL

B-T-Dub Tina Fey as Sarah Palin is dead on and hilarious. Is there something that Tina Fey can't do? I say NO - and if you think differently then don't tell me because I am pretty postive that she is flawless!

Sunday I packed some boxes and waited for a friend from HS to get in town and then after that I pretty much had the best NY day ever.


The SAN GENNERO FESTIVAL in Little Italy was going on so we hit that up and then we headed over toGRIMALDIS for pizza {some of the best if not THE best pizza in the city}
and then down the street to the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory for vanilla with chocolate chunks on a waffle cone. But to top off the night we walked from Brooklyn to Manhattan via the Brooklyn Bridge and it was just perfect!

4 comments:

meleiarw said...

HA - it would be tough to do in the DEAD of winter

Ashley said...

well, i'm sorry, but that is the only time i can come to nyc i guess.

meleiarw said...

well don't be sorry for only coming in the winter be sorry for calling me a BIA!

Mary said...

Um..I was so there for every part except the festival! good times