Thursday, August 21, 2008

"I bet she knows... ask HER"







Maybe somehow I just exude an extreme sense of direction and many a stranger/tourist are attracted to it { it must be a super-power I have no contol over}

So here's the thing - I get asked directions all the time. I don't know what about me that makes people assume I know where I'm going but it happens a couple of times a week. I think a lot of it has to do with the part of town in which I work, but it happens in Astoria as well. MFC can attest to part of this because I was speaking with her on the phone the other day and I had a girl interrupt my conversation to ask me which direction she needed to start walking.

Which I found to be funny because not only did she interrupt my phone conversation but I also had on a Oklahoma t-shirt and I was walking around Astoria. Alright alright - the area I was in was a little shady and I was probably the only half normal looking person around but still - I think some of my direction "super-power" lured her into asking me!

xoxo

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i love the time you take to put the compass on your forehead. and i think you should talk about me more. (in a positive way)