Tuesday, August 12, 2008

oh AND...

So I went with my friend Heather to see one of her favorite bands on Sat. But I have to say that one of the opening bands for her band killed them!

{take a seat for this announcement- cause you are sooo going to need it}

Their name is Tragedy and they are the #1 BEEGEE's METAL TRIBUTE BAND in the Tri-State AREA! hahahahaha {the link is to their myspace page}

and I have to tell you they rocked it out - and live they really did sound similar to the Gibbs brothers and I think the very best part was the fact that I knew every single word to every single song they played. It was basically the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. I am fairly positive that I must buy their cd on iTunes - but if they come to a neighborhood near you I highly suggest you go and see them. They were sooo much fun!

No comments: