Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So far today...

Did anyone watch the some of the speeches for the Democratic National Convention last night? I loved the tribute to Ted Kennedy. {shhh - but I teared up a couple of times during Michelle Obama's speech}

There was a line from his speech that really stayed on my mind - "Barack Obama will be a commander in chief who understands that young Americans in uniform must never be committed to a mistake, but always for a mission worthy of their bravery." - I wholeheartedly agree Senator Teddy!

Hmmm, what else OH there were a crazy amount of cops out today... I noticed 3 searching bags as I entered the train - 2 two on my actucal train and 4 more searching bags as I exited the 23rd St. station.

AND I realized yesterday that I still had a few vacation days off work so I am taking off this Thurs and Friday {I think its going to rain on both day bleh} - but if it doesn't I might be hitting the beach and then prepping myself for the concert on Sat.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i didn't watch any of it. I'm a bad American. instead i went to birthday dinner with jamie at the Ranch. it was delicious.