Thursday, August 21, 2008

right this moment...

MFC asked me to make her a chill/relaxed cd to listen to at the hospital before she gives birth... I have to say I feel a little bit of pressure.

I think I came up with a pretty good list - I was a little surprise how many oldie songs I chose and I hope she will be happy with it... I will be sure and post the list after its in her hands

But it got me to thinking - I should make a cd to give to my friends here before I leave NY and I thought it should include all songs that mention the word Oklahoma.

SO other than the obvious anyone have any suggestions? I can think of a couple but I shant mention their names because ONE of them is on MYC cd!

{ASH - I promise that the last song on the CD is not PUSH It by Salt n Pepper at your request} :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

sweet, i'll be thinking of okie songs...

i'm an okie from muskogee....

Bluebird!!!

the one that says "i've been everywhere in this here land" and then he lists all the states or something

jason boland - if i ever get back to oklahoma....

there are the first ones i can think of right now....

LOVE!