Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a couple of things













- I got asked directions again today {they were looking for 3rd Avenue and I felt kinda bad telling them how far they still needed to go}

- I am sad the olympics is over but I am happy that I can finally get to bed before 1am

- my niece got a cell phone and I have gotten text message/pics/recordings galore! I love it - she is my little buddy! The recordings are the funniest, I have to admit. They come through as a text message but then all of the sudden she is talking to you, haha which totally took me by surprise.
{the first one was her asking if when ever I get back to Oklahoma if I will take her ice skating "I don't know why, but that just came into my head"} hehe
{the second one was her asking if I knew that she got her ear pierced} which I did know but I still love getting little messages and things from her

It seems like she went from a little kid to a t'ween the moment she got her cell phone

- going to a big concert this weekend in Bethel, NY - which is the city of the original Woodstock. NOT to keep up with coolness of the original bands that played there I am going to see JOURNEY - HEART - and CHEAP TRICK

BAHAHAHA - pretty ah-mazing right - should make for some fun sing-a-longs and killer people watching

- oh and I am sooo still relishing in my HUGE win on ebay last night

No comments: