Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wolf Parade - KoL - Black Keys


well I went to see WOLF PARADE this past Friday night and they were really great live. They don't have just one lead singer and the different singers sound so different. It was like seeing a few bands in one. BUT here is the BIG NEWS!!!



The KINGS OF LEON
are going on tour with their starting show happening in NYC on Sept 23rd which I MUST MUST MUST attend!
I have listened to two of the songs off their soon to be released album and I have really liked them both.

okay I am the concert queen lately I know - but tonight I am going to see THE BLACK KEYS! out in Williamsburg. They remind me a lot of The White Stripes who I also adore.

1 comment:

Amber and Luke said...

ya.. I don't really care about the black keys.... BUT, I do care that you are moving HOME!!!!!! Luke and I are very excited!!!! I don't want you to think that just because you are the "real" aunt to ash's baby that you will be the favorite! I will win!!!!!
Ya! you're coming home!!!!!!